The success of any fleet-oriented business is usually dependent upon two main factors – the vehicles and the drivers. ERM’s Driver Monitoring technology provides accurate information on the driver’s behavior, enabling the fleet manager to closely monitor any dangerous or wasteful driving behavior and respond quickly. At the same time, ERM’s solutions for Driver Behavior Monitoring alerts the driver whenever he performs dangerous maneuvers, helping him to be more aware of any dangerous behavior in real-time, thus providing an educating tool for adopting safe driving habits.
Market research shows that in the long run monitoring and preventing unsafe driving behavior will lead to a substantial reduction in fuel expenses and vehicle wear and tear.
With ERM’s Driver Behavior Monitoring solution, the fleet manager can monitor the drivers’ conduct and habits when they are out on delivery routes. While in the past it was impossible for managers to oversee driving habits such as high-speed driving in turns or roundabouts, dangerous deviations, or even off road driving along the way, now with ERM’s driver monitoring solution it is very simple to get real-time information and make the needed adjustments in order to ensure safe and eco driving behavior.
By monitoring the driver’s behavior, the fleet manager can reduce fuel consumption expenses, which is usually a very significant factor that affects the overall revenues.
Monitor driver behavior and increase fuel efficiency
- Use driver monitoring (speeding, acceleration, harsh braking) and on-board diagnostics to reduce vehicle wear and tear, operating and fuel costs.
- Reduce maintenance costs, equipment failures and help prevent theft by monitoring a variety of sensors.
Streamline logistics and improve customer service
- Provide accurate Estimated Time of Arrival of any shipment to customers to ensure on-time operations.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with accurate Hours Of Service and vehicle maintenance data
Be aware of road accidents
- Black box records 75 seconds before, during and after the accident.
- Ability to reconstruct the maneuvers that led to the accident and what exactly happened to the vehicle during the accident
- Understand who among the participants in the accident is responsible
Highest standards of driver safety tracking
Driver, vehicle and cargo safety is the most important aspect and concern of the fleet owner/manager. The right driver behavior technology can keep the driver safe and prevent unexpected expenses. ERM Telematics solution - The eSafe, offers a sophisticated solution. It can be adjusted to the type of vehicle on which it is installed, for best accuracy in monitoring the driver’s driving quality.
ERM’s monitoring solutions are easy to install and simple to use. They offer great value for the service provider’s ease in conducting the service, the operation of the customer’s business, and for productivity.
How can you monitor expenses more effectively?
The driver monitoring systems can easily track the behaviors of the driver, educate him to improve his driving habits and maximize his efficiency and work capacity.
No matter what your business is, if you want to increase profit margins and reduce unnecessary expenses, while ensuring the safety of your drivers, cargo and vehicles, ERM’s eSafe driver behavior monitor and blackbox is the answer for you!