Modular Vehicle Tracking and Telematics Device
StarLink Tracker is a versatile telematics device, with highly configurable functionality and various variants to enrich and support any requirement and challenge in the Fleet Management, Vehicle Diagnostic, Driver and Passenger Safety, and many additional automotive Connected Car solutions requirements.
These additional features can come embedded in the device or as external Add-Ons, added at any time after installation, from ERM’s growing portfolio of Add-Ons and Accessories.
StarLink Tracker is compatible with most vehicle types and complies with automotive, radio and safety standards worldwide.
With a wide variety of Add-Ons and Accessories StarLink Tracker offers a highly modular solution for any fleet requirement.
StarLink Tracker can come with multiple variants to choose from
Download brochure to read more about the optional variants
The StarLink Tracker comes with a comprehensive I/O with one wire communication port that offers fast and simple connectivity to ERM's wide variety of accessories, for added-value applications, such as:
- 2G 3G 4G: The device comes with a variety of options for cellular communication technology to choose from: 2G (GPRS), 3G (UMTS), 4G (Short-Range wireless communication - with selected bandwidth and CAT implementations: CAT-M1, CAT1, CAT3) modules.
- Wi-Fi hot spot with the ability to support up to 8 concurrent users. In addition, as an option, the technology can be configured to act as a client instead of host, in order to connect with third-party Wi-Fi hotspot
- iRF: The device comes with a two-way Short-Range wireless communication module. This can be used to transmit data between the device and a mobile phone/tablet or read data from a variety of external Short-Range wireless communication sensors and tags.
- SF: 3D high sensitivity accelerometer and gyro supported with ERM's Safety technology for Driving Behavior analysis and Black-Box feature. The technology can identify 20 maneuver types in 3 levels. The functionality offers event-based driving behavior alerts and also detailed histogram reporting features.
- CAN: The device comes with ERM's CAN Engine technology to support CANBUS interface with various protocols such as OBD2, CANBUS, FMSJ1939, J1708, K-Line, VPW, PWM and ability to add additional protocols to support. The technology offers a programmable rule engine, to enable simple creation of data analysis based events
- VO: Support for voice communication with the driver, enabled by the use of an external speaker and dedicated microphone, both inclusive of this variant kit. An option to use ERM's keypad or a push-button is available for fast dialing, manual answer/disconnect of the calls.
- ID: Used for drivers identification and management, and supports a list of allowed drivers. The ID variant includes two proximity Remote controls (eCom Tag) and supports various identification types. Additional Tags can be added at any time.
- EC: The device comes with an RF support with ERM's eConnect technology for an alternative network between similar devices. the Variant can come with 433Mhz or 915Mhz frequency, per request.
- EA: External GPS and Cellular antennas plugs. Used to enhance the communication capability of vehicles in which the communication of the internal antennas is limited, such as in armored vehicles
3G variant: GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA, 5-Band 900/1800/850/1900/2100
4G variant: LTE Bands 1/3/5/8 CAT-4, CAT-1, CAT-M1/NB-1
Wifi + Internal antennab/g/n 2.4GHz
Location + Internal antennaGPS/GLONASS/GALILEO, Active antenna, Sensitivity -165 dB, acquisition (normal): cold 34s, warm 34s, hot 1s, accuracy: 2.5m CEP Communication TCP/IP, text messages Connectors 10-pin Molex connector Input Ports UP to 4 inputs for general use, additional I/Os with external HUB/junction box Output Ports UP to 2-4 outputs for general use, active low, 1A Analog Ports 2 inputs using an external adaptor 0-12V and 0-5V (optional using EDA Analog) Dedicated Ports Ignition port, one data wire for ERM accessories (eNet protocol) Power Supply 9-32VDC, 20-30mA (average), Low power mode (GPS off) < 10mA, Power save mode (Standby) < 3.0mA Backup Battery Rechargeable, 3.6V, 750mAh ( Li-ion) Vehicle Interface Ignition On/Off, Engine On/Off (by voltage), VSS, CANBUS (optional using eData/CANalog/eCAN) Configuration / Firmware Update OTA/Via Standard PC USB Port, parameters setup, software programming Data Logger Up to 8,000 messages (up to 60,000 messages - optional)
EnvironmentOperating Temperature -20 to 70° C Storage Temperature -40 to 85° C Dimensions 9.2cm x 6.5cm x 2.8cm Weight (NET) 120g Durability Water and vibration resistance Max. Relative Humidity 90(±5)% Certifications CE, FCC, PTCRB, IC