Modular Vehicle Tracking Device.
The StarLink Tracker is a vehicle tracking device, mainly used in Fleet Management and Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) operations.
The StarLink Tracker has a Highly configurable functionality, so when it is combined with ERM’s add-ons, the StarLink Tracker can be also used for: Vehicle diagnostics, safety and driving behavior monitoring, and UBI applications.
StarLink Tracker is compatible to most vehicle types and complies with automotive, radio and safety standards worldwide.
- 2G Quad band GSM / 3G Dual Band / 4G Cat-M
- Dedicated single wire com port, for using a wide range of accessories
- Output Logic Programming (OLP) for complex output signal generation
- Vehicle battery diagnostics: charge, voltage and life (SoH)
- Firmware and configuration update Over The Air
- Embedded Cellular and GPS antennas
- GPS/GLONASS location module
- Cellular jamming detection with text alert feature
The StarLink Tracker comes with a comrehansive I/O with one wire communication port that offers fast and simple connectivity to ERM's wide variety of accessories, for added value applications, such as: